BARJANE works alongside local communities to design and build business parks that create value for the region and that reflect the expectations of users and elected representatives. These business parks are of high quality in terms of architecture, landscaping and environmental standards, and are strategically located at the heart of large pools of employment.
BARJANE finances and undertakes the planning and design of each park, but also invests in all or part of the buildings, therefore remaining present on the site.
As the long-term investor in the properties it develops, BARJANE ensures the ongoing management of each park in the interests of its users and guarantees that commitments made to the local communities are honoured.
Fulfilling all stages of the building project, BARJANE supplies “turnkey” solutions where the budget is set out in close cooperation with the user client.
BARJANE plays a part in all phases of the project and is responsible for:
- Researching and purchasing the land
- Establishing a multi-disciplinary team according to specific requirements (architect, urban planner, engineering consultancy, lawyer, etc)
- Conducting all design studies
- Obtaining all necessary planning and building consents and approvals
- Financing of the project
- Construction of the building
- Working alongside each client up to building handover
BARJANE maintains each developed building ensuring rent collection and property management.
PHOTOVOLTAIC ENERGY PROVIDER
BARJANE minimises the energy footprint of its buildings and aims to transform them by integrating rooftop photovoltaic power plants to produce electricity.
Traditionally these areas are unused and therefore equipping them with high performance photovoltaic panels allows the production of renewable energy without impacting on land use.
BARJANE designs, finances and develops these photovoltaic plants. Once they are in place, BARJANE is responsible for maintenance. By keeping the management of the solar plants in-house, BARJANE can guarantee the durability and safety of the power plants and the building on which they are mounted.
INVESTOR and ASSET MANAGER
As a responsible property investor, BARJANE has in place a long-term strategy based on:
- Strategic locations,
- High quality technical, architectural, environmental and landscape credentials,
- Supporting financially strong and established clients,
- Providing long term leases.
Alongside the built assets, the Group also holds large quantities of undeveloped land, representing a great opportunity for future expansion and growth.