The signing of the Diversity Charter embodies the commitment of the BARJANE Group, which wishes pursue diversity and go further than the legal and judicial framework of the fight against discrimination.
This Charter is a guide for deploying concrete actions and making progress through innovative practices. It is structured around 6 articles:
• Raising awareness and training executives and managers involved in recruitment,
• Promoting the application of the principle of non-discrimination in all its forms,
• Promoting the representation of the diversity of French society,
• Communicating this commitment to all stakeholders in order to encourage them to respect these principles,
• Making the development and implementation of the diversity policy an object of social dialogue,
• Regularly assessing the progress made in implementing our commitments.
BARJANE is proud to be committed to diversity with the signing of this Charter, which contributes to the development of management that respects differences and is based on trust. It improves team cohesion, and is a source of better living together.